top of page
Let's Make Change Together


If you are concerned that I have violated your privacy rights, or you disagree with a decision I made about access to your records, you may contact me, the State of Pennsylvania Department of Health, or the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

bottom of page